Monday 9 March 2020

Riotville LIVE! 2020. Rounds four and five.



Here are the final two rounds of Riotville 2020.




Dark Elves took on Nurgle.









Warriors of Nurgle took on Dwarves.

Here is Shaggy's report.








I threw down with Mike 2.0 and his Ogres (which I painted 😉).


The armies are deployed.


Immediately Mike moves his Mournfang Cav away from my Wizard with his lore of Metal spells 😈


My flanking forces on my left move forward to delay the Ogre Bus as much as possible.


My original plan was to have my Khorne buzz saw blitz into the Ogre bus and assassinate the Ogre BSB. Yep forgot that plan.


My Khorne buzz saw is charged by both units of Man eaters!


My Knights flee to fight another day.


The Ogre bus makes it's unstoppable advance.


I lose my Warriors of Khorne for two Maneaters.


The rest of my forces continue to advance and snipe at the high armour elements of the Ogre forces.


The ogres continue with their unstoppable advance up the middle!



Our two main units eye each other up . . . . .


CRUNCH!!!!!


The slaughter begins!




My Warriors of Tzeentch hold the initial charge of the Ogres.


But Ogres generate a LOT of attack die!


My heroic trolls continue to show their worth!


By the final whistle only my BSB and trolls are standing.


Another epic battle!!

The final battle of the day was a two on two between Good and Evil.

Warriors of Chaos and the Forces of Nurgle team up to take on an alliance of Lizard Men and Dwarves!


Nurgle advance towards the Lizard Men.


I advance towards the Dwarf gun line.


The Dwarves open fire!!


And begin to whittle down my forces . . . . But will it be enough?


The LIzard cavalry are massacred by the Bloat toads.


The horde of Deamons rip into the Lizards.


The volleys of Dwarven shot are not enough and the Warriors of Chaos crash into the Dwarven line.


Melees erupt across the Dwarven line.


On the other half of the battle field the combat is just as intense!






The Deamons of Nurgle rip the Lizard men apart.


As do the Slaves to Darkness!


At the end of the battle the Dwarf Hammerers refuse to flee the field but their battle is lost!


So that concluded another Riotville LIVE and got to be honest this might of been the best one yet.

Roll on next year!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...