Friday 6 March 2020

Riotville LIVE 2020. Round three


After a cracking roast dinner I returned to the tables for round three of Riotville LIVE 2020.

More after the cut.



Dwarves fought Nurgle.


Warriors of Nurgle fought Lizard men.



My Warriors of Chaos went toe to toe with the Empire.


The forces deploy.

With my Wizard using the lore of Metal my plan is to keep the Imperial forces at arms length for a bit, while my Wizard whittles down the larger units in order for the Warriors of Chaos to get busy with the wet work later in the game.


My hounds race forward to re-direct the larger units and I'm a bit gamey when I move my warhounds to within an inch of the Steam tank to stop it pivoting.

I do apologise.


The rest of my forces march forward behind this screen of Warhounds.


The Imperial Greatswords and my Trolls clash.


Over on the left I try to surround the Knights.


Seeing the trap being laid the Imperial Knights spur their mounts forward and charge the Warriors of Khorne!


My Trolls are massacred and my main block of Warriors advance to meet the imperial charge.



On my left my Warriors of Khorne REALLY get to work!!


Savage melees erupt across the battlefield!


Thankfully the spearmen are run down as they turn to flee but the stubborn Greatswords hold firm.


The Imperial centre is wiped out but they have bought enough time for the Steam tank to return to the rescue.


The remnants of my forces charge forward to destroy the beautifully painted tank. . . . . . .


 . . . . but the Tank holds firm and my warriors lack to punch to destroy the tank before it starts to grind my Warriors under it's wheels.


At the end of another epic battle very little is left on the field from both sides.


Round four still to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...