Thursday 5 March 2020

Riotville LIVE 2020. Round two


After the break is a more organised version of round 2.



Dark Elves fought Dwarves

Here is Shaggy's battle report





Dwarves threw down with Ogres


 
 

Lizards and Orks clashed






The Nurgle warriors of Chaos took on the Empire




On my table my Warriors of Tzeentch and Khorne were to prove their worth against Deamons of Nurgle!

With the Greater Deamon hiding behind the outcrop I decide to advance up the middle .


 My hounds charge in and target Epidemius a character in the Nurgle horde.


 I hope my Trolls can tar pit the Nurgle Greater Deamon while my Chaos Warriors chew through the Lesser Deamons.

Somehow I manage to lose 5 Warriors of Khorne when they walk through a puddle 😖


 My Chaos Knights clash with the Beasts of Nurgle.


 My trolls vomit all over the Greater Deamon. It turns out he quite enjoys this 😏


I throw more units at the Lesser Deamons.


Unfortunately this just feeds the power of Epidemius!!


Chunk chases after Bloat flies 😊


The trolls continue to bog down the Greater Deamon while slowly nicking wounds off the Deamon.


My Exalted hero challenges Epidemius.  . . . . . .


. . . . . . . and slays him for the glory of Tzeentch!!


Now my warriors really turn the tide against the horde of Deamons.


Over on my right my forces continue to hold the flank!


In the centre my Warriors of Chaos exile the lesser Deamons back to the warp!


But this does still leave the Greater Deamon!


Despite only having one wound left the Greater Deamon finally manages to destroy the heroic Trolls!


A truly epic battle with very little left on the table.

And there ends round two


2 comments:

  1. That greater demon looks massive! More fabulous looking games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. I really want a greater Deamon now ;0)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...