Monday 16 July 2018

Miracles do happen . . . . I've painted something!!!!!


"I AM PAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With the finish of the world cup Sunday and my 'Fallout shelter' at 200 thriving settlers and all the quests nearly completed I found my self once again picking up the brushes!


I picked this out of the lead pile for no other reason then it has always been one of my favourates.

Kept it quick and easy but it's good to break my duck and more painting could be on the cards!

"It's good to be back!" (pun intended)


4 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to. Back when GW had a sense of humour. His mate is running around holding a fish!?!?

      Delete
  2. Bless him, I can almost hear him shouting, "Behold, the Pope of death!" Nicely painted Riot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he is certainly shouting something . . . .Maybe he has stepped on a piece of Lego?!? ;0)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...