Tuesday 17 July 2018

BOLY 2018 prep. Legends of the Old West, Largo


With Bring out your lead only 16 days away (and counting) I decided to blog my preperation so far.

I posted on the Oldhammer forum about hosting a game but as I'm not one of the 'big hitters' I did not really expect a response. So imagine my surprise when several people showed an interest!!

With that in mind I decided to construct Largo just to see where I was. . . . .


Shops and their keepers are ready . . . . . .



The surrounding rock features and trees are ready . . . . .


 'Rogan's' is open for business  . . . . . .



The Mayor is present. . . . . .


Looks like Largo is a thriving western town. . . . .






There were a couple of extra terrain bits like a church I wanted to add but I think I will just content myself with getting the main street hotel and some scatter terrain finished.


Looking to host the game on the Sunday morning / afternoon.

6 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic - Awesome stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Riot looks spot on fella, love the opening sepia pic particularly. That will be fun to play on, look forward to hearing how you get on :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. The sepia filter certainly adds to the picture.

      Delete
  3. Wow - beautiful looking table. I'll be sure to pop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...