Sunday 22 November 2015

Hitting a target is easy . . . . .

. . . .  . . . all you do is shoot first and call whatever you hit the target!!!!!


Here are the first of the Assault Marines finished.

I actually finished all six but the sun set before I had a chance to take any more pictures.


Will post photos of the rest of the squad but will have to see if I can catch the light.


The Munchkin had me up at silly O'clock this morning so I got all this lot below, undercoated and zenith sprayed with Gunmetal spray. . . .



I am going to see if I can get a Terminator squad finished this week.

Miniatures painted / sold this year = 214

Miniatures bought 56

158 in the Black this year!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I sort of view Space Marines as 'Knights in Space' so figured they would be shiney rather then the Imperial Guard who are the peasant 'men at arms'.

      Also Ultra Marines are flash, arrogant, bastards and figured the shiney, shiney suited them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...