Tuesday 15 September 2020

Dwarven Beer Wagon scratch build

 


After the cut is my new 'Dwarven Beer wagon' for the Badlands


So a little while back I was flicking through the 8th Edition Hard back book and saw this image tucked away in the corner of a battle scene . . . . . . 


 . . . . and I was immediately inspired!

I dove into my bits box (which is more like a skip) and within no time I had bodged together this . . . . .


Considering it is a combo of wipe board cleaner bottle, random resin chair, GW watch tower bits and some random GW wheels I was well pleased with how it was coming together.

An additional couple of bits out of the bits skip and it was ready for paint . . .  . .










Fits in really well with the Brewhouse.

Even looks good on the battle field . . . . 


On the battle field is has special rules which would allow unengaged minis within 3" to sup the brew and gain a range of special rules from stupid to stubborn depending on the roll.

If a character could pass a leadership test each movement phase they could 'drive' it like a chariot that turn.

Great fun!!


8 comments:

  1. Love it! They'd have at least a day's worth of beer in that vat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff mate! Love your special rules 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks. I felt it needed something to warrant it's inclusion in the game

      Delete
  3. That is a build and a half Riot, really looks the part, excellent fella :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks. I was surprised with how quickly it all slotted together

      Delete
  4. Haha, that's pure genius! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...