Thursday 7 November 2019

Half term painting purge; Mollogs Mob


Next up in my half term painting purge is Mollogs mob.

More after the cut.



These were an absolute pleasure to paint as well and come together surprisingly quickly!

I was just throwing paint on these as I was waiting for ink washes to dry from the Beastgrave warbands.


Although I don't think 'Kermit' was impressed with this.


With Mollog I took a bit more time as he is the centre piece of the warband.


I went with much more muted colours then usual and used a lot less edge highlighting.

I feel it works in this instance.


Next up is the 'Bat squig'


Then the 'Spiteshroom'


And finally 'The Stalagsquig'.


Next in the painting que, this lot . . . . .


Three warbands to go 😬

13 comments:

  1. Mollog and his stuff look amazing! What a cool gang and you've painted them up a treat mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks man. I enjoyed painting these a lot more then I expected.

      Delete
  2. That is just brilliant! I love the colours on Mollog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's rewarding when you try something new and it actually works.

      Delete
  3. Haha, I love them! You really made them stand out. I particularly like Mollog, but the wole band is ace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot man. They are lovely sculpts to paint!

      Delete
  4. Excellent mushroom work there Riot, very nice like the muted colours, Mollog looks a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could really do with a week to dedicate to painting. :)

    As it is, I'm still trying to up my productivity on getting stuff actually done. We'll see how I do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to be honest both my kids were off that week as well so I had to be superdad for the week.

      Most of this painting was done in 90 minute blocks in the evenings.

      Delete
  6. Love it Love it Love it! you sir are on fire at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. Painting mojo is definitely in high gear at the moment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...