Tuesday 29 October 2019

Half term painting purge; Skaeth Wild Hunt


Next up from my Half term painting purge is the second warband from the Beastgrave starter set, Skaeth Wild Hunt.

First up the leader of the band, Skaeth the Huntsman.




Next up is Karthaen Huntcaller the wizard of the warband.


Tried to make it look like his cheeks had gone red from blowing the horn.


Next up Althaen.

Love the movement in this miniature.


Next is Sheoch


Next up is Lighaen the Malkyn.


Still think I missed a trick not painting these up like Thundercats but oh well their one and done now!

Here are both warbands finished up.


Grymwatch to come next.


8 comments:

  1. These are lovely as well, but I would be worried that I would break all those fiddly bits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man. They are surprisingly robust!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you just made me look these minis with other eyes :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's quite a complment.

      I liked the look of they immediately. After putting them together it was a different story but once I started painting them I am back in love with them.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers mate.

      Mojo is in high gear at the moment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...