Sunday 16 June 2019

Saturday night fights; Path to Glory. Trial by Fire



This Saturday Shaggy and I continued to wander down our 'Path to Glory'.



Game one would be  a 'Trial by fire'.

Winner of the game gets to decide if they will ascend the altar in the middle and take the trail of fire . . . .but first they have to win the game!


The guardians of the Altar have random movement and thankfully move towards and engage Shaggy's Nurgle.


My warband take advantage of this and move up.


Shaggy goes nuts and charges with pretty much everything!!


Carnage erupts across the battlefield!



Shaggy starts to focus down on my 'Herald'. Thankfully his 1+ armour save keeps him in the fight.


The battle continues.


Thankfully I pass my first break test with flying colours.


Fortunately for me Shaggy doesn't!


I decide to ascend the altar. I pass my leadership roll and am 'gifted' the 'burning body' mutation.


My leader now has flaming attacks but this does count towards his mutation tally 😣.

3 comments:

  1. That was a very bloody affair from the off, not often you see 2 whole warbands engaged all at the same time like that, excellent. Flamimg attacks, very useful...watch out trolls! Cheers for report Riot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer with only 2 players on the field we really smashed heads. With a 3rd player on the field you have to really worry about getting blind sided by the third player!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...