Wednesday 27 February 2019

Thursday night fights; Scythe and Shadespire


Last Thursday was a big gaming day.

First up we kicked off our Creative Biscuit Scythe campaign.



With 6 players playing for long term objectives the game took on a whole new level!

Lano walked away the winner of the first game and we all voted for a 'peaceful' type of play next game.


I had to shoot off straight after the game so invited Lee and Shaggy back to mine for some Shadespire.

Shaggy was all giggly about a deck he had built for the Chosen axes so he and Lee threw down first while I put the kettle on.


Lee stormed forward but Shaggy had his lads inspired at this point and started to really take the fight to Lee.


This see's Shaggy take the game 9 glory to 6.

Next up I give my new Reavers deck a run out against the Axes.


A very cagey game with me trying to time my run to Knock as many Axes off objectives as possible without being decimated in the counter charge.

One funny incident was when Arnulf come charging in juiced up to the gills and still managed to miss while rolling FIVE DICE!!!!

You had one job Arnulf!!

This would see Shaggy take the game at the very last breath 7 glory to 6.

Unfortunately my phone run out of charge so there are no more photos.

Next game saw Lee and I face off with his Liberators Vs my Reavers.

Lee takes the nod by one glory at the very end!

Final game saw me having a bit of a sulk and pulling out my Liberator 'alpha' deck to see how it would play against Shaggy's Axes deck.

I burnt through my cards as quick as possible and took the final game.

Strong decks (and tactics) from both players and I am going to have to watch myself with these two ;0)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...