Monday 23 October 2017

Warhammer Underworlds Shadespire, Khornite Warband, Garrek's Reavers


Had these finished since Sunday but have been waiting ages for a decent stint of sunlight to take some pictures.

Unfortunately it has remained cloudy and grey in London so I have bitten the bullet and tried to take some photos today.

Here they are after the break. . .



Garrek


Blooded Saek


Karsus the chained


Targor


Arnulf


Despite the poor light I have also broken the back of Steelhearts champions.


If I do not get a game in tonight these might even be finished tomorrow . . . .

12 comments:

  1. They look cool, I've tried the game last week end and I must say I'm really into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. This is one of the few times when I can say they actually look better in the flesh!

      They were a bit rushed because I wanted them finish asap so they will do. Still not completely happy with my paint choices for afro-carribean skin. The GW site has a really nice paint job on 'Saek' and I hope they produce a step by step at some point.

      Yet to play a game but it should be soon! I really want this to be good.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you certainly knocked these out quickly! I like the mix of skin colors.

    And I somehow never noticed the Stormcast statue base, that is a cool touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man.

      I am a bit of a 'play it painted' fanatic so these had to be done asap.

      The scenic bases are really nice and helped with the speed with which they were painted up.

      The statue base is a particulary nice one.

      Delete
  3. Great painting but boy those are OTT sculpts :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. . . . I have a confession . . . . I am really warming to the OTT, AoS aesthetic :0(

      Delete
  4. Smashing painting Riot, very impressive and speedy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thsnks man. I REALLY wanted these done.

      Delete
  5. Thanks man. Hope your recovering from the shock of the first half term.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...