Friday 24 April 2020

April update pt.2


So here is the April update part 2 after the break.



I decided to really make a dent into my Khorne army.

This meant I needed to speed paint these guys.


First respray brown . . .


Then Gold . . . .


An ink wash . . . .


A couple of dry brushes . . . .


Some contrast paint on the insets . . . . .



Spray the base . . . . .


And some detail work and touch ups . . .


Start to finish in under two hours and under the influence of paint fumes. More then happy with the result.


The next day I cracked out the other 5.


All finished in under 3 hours!!



Next I went with some Titan Forge 'Plague Gits' or what we would call Nurglings 😉









 Still taking my early morning walks.


Next up I decided to cross this dice holder off the list.

Originally it looked like this. . . .


Finished up looking like this








I also got this movement tray from Micro Art Studio finished off.


And this unit filler from Titan Forge.



Next up Ro-Jaws from the discontinued Foundry Miniatures 2000AD range.

Finished in under an hour.


I figured I needed some solo play and dug this out.  . . . . .


I was transported straight back to 1986!!


"Stay frosty people".


Bleep, Bleep, Bleep!


"Their coming out of the God Damned walls!"


DRAKE!!


"I got some news for you man. We just got our asses kicked man!"


So much fun. Even if I did do worse then the actual Marines in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...