Thursday 1 August 2019

Random bits. Gaming and painting



So 'Path' to Glory has not been the only gaming going on this summer.

We had another cracking game of Scythe last month in our ongoing campaign.

More after the break.



Of course looking at the photo above you ask yourself . . . . .

Whats in the box?

Turns out it was this!


Tim managed to vanquish the 'obliterator' but Lano took the win.



Last month the family and I also sat down for a game of 'Ultra Marine'.


Turned into an absolute bloodbath with reinforcements being teleported in and fragged off with alarming regularity 😲


All the dirty tricks were played  (mostly on me!) . . . . .


At one stage my 7 year old daughter did exclaim "I just want an artefact . . . . STOP IT!!!!"

"I just want an artefact!!"

Look at the smile on my lads face when he dropped even more cards on her!!


Of course the wife and I turned on each other ;0)


In the end only my son and daughter had a single figure each left standing and my lad made a desperate last attempt to stop my daughter actually getting an artefact with the final playing of a 'teleport' card!

"I just want an artefact  . . . . . STOP IT!!"

An absolutely nail biting affair!!

I also got another of my brothers space Wolves done.


He did message me saying 'no more gingers' when I sent him the photo ;0)


I have also made a start on this one.





4 comments:

  1. Nicely painted Space Wolves Riot, looks like you had a great time playing Ultra Marine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a lot of fun! I have always wondered about Scythe, looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scythe is a good game. The campaign definitely adds something

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...