Wednesday 7 August 2019

Basing hack. Abro Stone textured paint



I wanted to share a basing hack I have completely discovered by accident!



So as is the norm in Britain the weather changes every 15 minutes.

Unfortunately this meant the bases I had pre-prepared for WarCry got ruined when I had left them out to dry 😭

In exasperation I looked to the heavens. . . . . . . . .

And spotted this in among my rattle cans.


 I had originally bought this at Hobby craft to texture up some pringle cans for terrain but I suddenly had a brain wave (yes it did hurt).  . . . . .

And sprayed some spare bases I had.

And they looked like this.


I waited for it to dry and then peeled off the the masking tape and glued on the finished mini's.


Stuck on a couple of grass tuffs kindly donated by Lee and I think they look the business, especially considering the speed.


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...