Saturday 4 August 2018

Sally 4th: Shadespire Storage Solution


Just wanted to give a quick plug to a genius storage set my mate Shaggy of 'Shaggy Wargaming' fame has designed and help develop with Sally 4th!

It has all the bits and pieces you need for Shadespire conveniently stored away in a 19 litre 'Really useful' plastic box.

voila!!




Where am I going to keep all these?


Well now I have a solution!!


For a full review by the man himself please check out the link below


To buy the product please check out the link direct to Sally 4th

BUY 
 
 Genius I tell yer, GENIUS!!

5 comments:

  1. Great product, Sally 4th products are very good have used lots of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for sharing, I 'll have a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I have not got one yet but it looks like a brilliant bit of kit.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...