Tuesday 24 May 2016

Warhammer Quest Silver tower. Painted Excelsior Warpriest.

Just a quick one tonight of the Excelsior Warpriest from the 24 hour painting challenge.


We kept with the paint scheme from the game and painted him with Afro Caribbean skin tones. Personally I welcome the inclusion of a more diverse group of heros.

I am sure some people will go on about 'PC gone made' but I think it shows the hobby moving forward.


On an artistic note I love the striking contrast between the skin tones, robes and cloak. It really makes the miniature pop.

Hopefully work will stop being such a dick soon and I will be able to get home to capture the light and take some decent photos of the other elements from the box.

2 comments:

  1. He really is a striking figure, I must admit I have been impressed by all the sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could sense the quality as you opened the box. GW really raised their game.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...