Wednesday 18 November 2020

Hobby update. Lockdown part 2

 



Another little update of my painting output since the second lockdown was announced here in the UK after the cut.


Unlike the first lockdown schools remain open so I'm at work 50 to 60 hours a week. This combined with not being able to have mates over Saturday night to roll dice really took the wind out of my sails with regards to my hobby mojo for a bit.

Thankfully a good bottle of wine saw me poodle over to the 'shed of lead' and pick up the brushes again.

First up this 1987 lump of lead.







That inspired me to pick up and finish this 1987 Chainsaw Warrior.





My lad has been so good during lock down I decided to get him a present.


The Necrons have invaded Riotville!


The irony is, it is enormous and cheaper than some individual 28mm miniatures??
 


With the dust blown off my hobby mojo I dove back into my Chaos Throgg army.

This meant more Trolls.


This one is from Mantic and I really like the simplistic, two piece kit





Next I just grabbed half finished stuff of the shelf to finish.

It had to be Mek-Quake!!


BIG JOBS!!!!!!!!!







Next a Centigor I kit bashed together from a Bestigor and the left over horses from the Chaos Chariot.


Well pleased with how this turned out!





Which inspired me to finish the second one I had made.







Three more to make/


Next up another undead Troll. This one from Titan Forge.






Then I grabbed this Mistweaver from the Silver Tower set. I am determined to get the complete set finished this year.







Then back to the undead Trolls. This one another Mantic effort





Another reason my painting output has taken a hit is due to me buying the Mordheim Video to replace my Saturday night gaming.

Figure I will build this as a piece of scatter terrain at some point.


Then I finished the last undead Troll.




I do have a box of GW efforts to finish but then I should be all done!


Finally the Dark Elf from the Silver Tower set.


Made a real pigs ear of the face but I am calling to done.


That leaves only the big Troll thing to go to finally finish the entire Silver Tower set.


More out of date battle reports next post ;0)

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff Riot! Those are some really impressive models 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been really busy! Fantastic output, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. The mojo is certainly high again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...