Wednesday 28 October 2020

Blood in the Badlands. Games 8

 


Covid continues to take a massive dump on our campaign but at least it does give me a chance to catch up with my battle reports.

Next up a savage battle between Lee and I

2000 points array against each other.


The Orks surge forward in the first turn. . . . . 

Unfortunately this puts them within 20 inches of my Sorcerer . . . . . . 

Who flies forward . . . . . 


. . . . . and then casts 'Purple sun' right along the Ork line . . . . .

  . . . . .  ALL the orks seem to disappear!!


Lee looks on dumbfounded as 70% of his army disappears in the first turn!!


The rest of my army surge forward!


Lee has some Goblin character who gives the spider riders 'Scout'.


The remaining unit of Goblins is targeted by my Sorcerer!


The remainder of my army continue to surge forward.


.. . And absolutely massacre the last of the Goblins.


I did feel sorry for Lee but it is rare in the extreme that magic is that decisive in 8th edition.

Unfortunately for Lee he was not aware of the spells I rolled and it went off with irresistible force.

Word soon spread of the event through the Badlands!

On the other table Shaggy and Al were throwing down.


Pretty sure this one went to Shaggy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...