With no 'Saturday night fights' this week I went on a bit of a rampage with the brushes.
More after the break.
The following photos have no real rhyme or reason as I need to plan my lessons for today!
First up the finished 'Eyes of the Nine' for Underworlds.
Next up more Gryph Hounds. Some of these have already made an appearance on the blog.
Next up some 'easy to build' Storm Casts I bought as proxies for Warcry.
Next my finished 'Thorns of the Briarqueen' Warband also for Underworlds.
Again I think some of these have already made an appearance on the blog.
Next up some more Iron Golems for Warcry.
I'm still 'meh' about the game but the minis are excellent!
One hack I did find was it's easier to block colour the minis while they are still on the sprues. This is because the armour is designed to be glued on top of the flesh to hide any joins. GENIUS!!
And then I just glued them together!
While my son was at a birthday party my daughter decided she wanted to try some painting while we were hanging out.
Not bad for a first effort!
I am totally adding this to my painting total for the year!!
My daughter now has it pride of place in the centre of my display case!
With the Iron Golems already base coated I got two more legionnaires banged out in under an hour.
This is a great total but I have already bought 60 new miniatures this year and Beastgrave still to come 😨