Wednesday 10 April 2019

The Wallace collection London


Still needing to shake off the fug of work my Wife and I headed out for a jaunt on Sunday.

We ended up at the Wallace collection in Central London.


With only an hour left before closing we headed straight for the Armour on display






The face guard below struck me as very 'Warhammeresk'


as did this suit of armour.



Could totally imagine the guy below running around Mordheim.


and this one.


Saw this craving on a medieval cabinet. No idea what it is but the imagery struck me immediately.


Once again another great free to visit attraction in London full of all sorts of wonders.

Walking into one of the galleries I took this below picture which made me a little sad.

Surrounded by master pieces and your staring at your screens.

For goodness sake look up people!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Interesting discovery, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Culture, art, inspiration and a damning insight into the focus of the nation, or some of it, cheers Riot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great place. I guess not everyone can appreciate it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...