Wednesday 29 April 2015

4 Ground Fabled Realms, Mordanburg Damaged house 3. Mordheim ruins

With the light being so poor this week I have decided to crack on with building more terrain rather then strain my eyes with painting.


Wanting to break into the loot I had bought at Salute, I decided to break open the 4 Ground, Mordenburg, damaged Highstreet house, 03.

About an hour later I ended up with this.......




With sausage fingers like this I will never play the piano

 

Sorry I mean this ....







On the whole the kit fitted together well and looks the part once constructed. I really like the fact you can break it up into two bits or mix and match it with other 4 Ground bits.



Only problem is the price. £26 for some bits of lazer cut MDF seems a bit extreme with me. Especially considering the lack of packaging etc which usually bumps up the price.

I would love to have more of the stuff but cannot excuse the expense. Especially when the home built stuff costs pennies by comparison.

Figure I will carry on with the scratch built stuff and maybe put some of this stuff on my Christmas wish list.

6 comments:

  1. Looks fab...but you're right, your scratch built piece fits in perfectly and costs nowhere near.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to nick your idea and start using aquarium decor from amazon!

      Delete
  2. Looks good!

    But I have to agree with the price.
    TT Combat MDF stuff is practically the same and at a quarter of the price.

    But I'm looking forward to using it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your absolutely right!

      I picked up a TT Combat bridge up at Salute for £3 and a gallows for £2! How can you argue with that!

      Delete
  3. Looks very nice indeed, and I really like how you can mix and match the sections. 4Ground is expensive though. I like Sarissa, comes unpainted but about half the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funnily enough I had a look at their stuff at salute but any of the bits I was interested in were sold out. What does that tell you?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...