Thursday 4 April 2019

School Oracy day


So once again it is school 'Oracy' day.

The idea is we use communication centred learning . . . . . .



I just use it as an excuse to play little soldiers ;0)

First lesson we played 'Zombies' to introduce my class to the basic mechanics of tabletop gaming.


This ended in absolute carnage and a mad rush to the helipad before the bell went for the end of the lesson.

My double lesson resulted in me breaking out the big toys and playing a Mordheim / role play mash up where they had to search an abandoned Hamlet to search for a rich merchants family.


After encountering various minions  . . . . . .


They have their final climatic battle. . .


I'm not sure who had more fun, my TA's or the kids ;0)

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...