Thursday 25 April 2019

Mordheim XX. Breakthrough


The 14th of April saw the four Warbands once again converge to contest the streets of Mordheim.

My first game would see me take on Nigel and his undead in a 'Breakthrough' scenario.




The Skaven slink in the shadows and await their time to strike.


But the Skaven spot a couple of Zombies out on a limb and spot an opportunity to score some early experience and whittle down the Undead band.


Spiteclaw and his Pretties wait for the undead to break from cover and try to scramble across the alley.


My 'Hero's' mob stomp the first of the isolated Zombies!


But I fail to spot the Dire wolf at he back!


My Skitterkin attempt to snipe out the second Dire Wolf.


The rest of the Undead continue to bunker down by the alley.


The rest of my 'Hero's' race back to support!


The Dire Wolf charges the Skitterkin who attempt to swarm the Dire Wolf in retaliation!!


Even Marv gets caught up in the Blood lust  and charges. . . . .I LOVE Marv!!!!


The rest of the Skaven continue to race across the board.


Finally the Ghouls break from cover!


The rest of the Skaven race up to cut off their lines of escape.



The Skitterkin strike!


And start to drop the Ghouls just as my reinforcements arrive!!


With Nigel unlikely to get his surviving members off the board unmolested and unwilling to commit his Vampire to the combat Nigel throws in the towel and the Skaven have the victory.

Got to be honest, I'm really pleased with the way I played this one.

I also got a right result in the post game rolls.


This should come in useful

6 comments:

  1. Sweeeeeeeeet. Though it may have been a rough go, the game itself looked fantastic! Good stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a cracking game. I promise the next game was even better!

      Delete
  2. Grand stuff, enjoyed every moment :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...