Monday 27 November 2017

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire. Ironskull's Boyz



Finally finished up 'Ironskull's Boyz' this weekend.




Can't lie, I think these are probably the best Orcs I have ever painted.

The Orc below is certainly the best Orc (or Orruk) I have ever personally produced (hence it being shown twice)!


The rest of the lads also turned out pretty good.


I had to drag out 'Orcy chop chop' my first ever Orc for a comparison shot.

"Listen 'Pops' I don't care that 'things were different in your day'"!
I cannot lie these fella's sucked up a LOT of hobby time due to the trouble I had seeing the graduations in colour due to my red / green colour blindness.

In other news I have also picked up the 'Sepulchral Guard' Saturday and hope to have them finished for 'Deadcember'.


I have also pulled out some bits I would like to have finished by the end of the year.

All the miniatures above will be painted in shades of brown and blue just to give me a break from colours I have difficulty seeing in the poor light.

Now the numbers:

Miniatures painted / sold this year = 259

Miniatures bought 147

293 miniatures to go

6 comments:

  1. Matey, those orcs are bloody lovely! For not seeing the colours so well, you have done a pro effort for sure.

    Cant wait to See how you paint up the undead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous bunch of bruisers and even more impressive given your difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man.

      Skellies should be on the way soon.

      Delete
  3. They are excellent Riot, the big guy with the double handed axe is superb, impressive :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man.

      Can't lie, I am really pleased with how he turned out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...