Wednesday 17 August 2016

Scibor 28mm Ogre Gunner #1


Fact 1. I have LOVED painting this miniature!!!!!

It is gorgeous!


Everything about this miniature makes you want to do the absolute best you can to capture it's details!

Even the back of the miniature is a pleasure to paint.



Love the pose and the face just tells it's own story.


10 out of 10 Scibor!

Miniatures painted / sold this year = 92 (silver tower does not count)

Target 100

Miniatures bought 30 (damn you BOYL!!)
377 miniatures to go!
62 in the black this year

4 comments:

  1. You're right there Riot, its a smashing model and you've painted it really well. I might have to get this model and make him fit my delaque gang for Necromunda, could be a heavy :-) thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man but I warn you now, Scibor is an expensive habit. The only reason I painted it is because my brother bought it and he has an expensive taste in miniatures.

      That said it is a gorgeous sculpt if you did want one.

      Delete
  2. Yep, just looked £18+ is rather heavy, may have to rethink :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said they arte lovely sculpts but you pay for the privilege!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...