Wednesday 3 August 2016

Ogre Empire conversion finished and 50,000 hits!


Woke up yesterday to see my blog about little soldiers had crossed the 50,000 hits mark!

Unfortunately my blog is at that stage where I am picking up a lot of spam hits from Russia and the like but a mile stone is a mile stone!

50,000 hits would have been inconceivable back in 2013 when I started this blog of sillyness.

Back to the proper stuff. I finished up my Ogre Empire spearman yesterday.


Have to be honest he was a LOT more fun to paint then those pigs that are my old Empire Spearmen sculpts!


I am also playing with converting an Ogre into a Knight and a Warpriest but we will see how that plays out.


Miniatures painted / sold this year = 85 (silver tower does not count)

Target 100

Miniatures bought 15 (silver tower does not count)
369 miniatures to go!
70 in the black this year

11 comments:

  1. He looks tremendous, painted up very nicely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks. I am really pleased with how he turned out.

      Delete
  2. Well done, he looks smashing and congrats for the milestone, I'm eager to see the knight conversion !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.

      Will you be attending BOYL this year?

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately no, I'm ready for next year's though ;)
      Have fun !

      Delete
    3. That's a kick in the teeth but hope to see you next year.

      Delete
  3. Very nicely done, he looks great - I can totally understand why the Russians are so keen to have a look at what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;0)

      Who knew the Ruskies were so into little soldiers?

      Delete
  4. Very many congratulations on the milestone and I'm sure that there will be many more if you keep serving up quality posts like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...