Sunday 19 October 2014

It's still all FOC'ed up. 25 point taster vs Ed

This Sunday Ed and I decided to try out our 25 point lists before next Fridays league games.

Why do I put my self through this misery?


So we go 25 points.

Ed is Tier 3 and so I can't run or charge the first turn................ and so the misery begins


Stupid game..........................


Stupid, stupid game..............................................


Swearing..............................


Misery...............................


Finally a chance to cause some carnage...............

Ed pops his Feat .................. no charging and all his bits have stealth................... well thats, that plan all FOC'ed up.......................


Pop my feat as a fuck you and run behind him.


More misery.......................


Finally have a chance to end the game!

Just have to blast the green thing out of the way with Magnus and Ed's caster is open to the charge from Stannis.

Some how I manage to hit some thing, but even with the boosted hit and the added die for the back strike I only roll ................... 7 damage off four die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving the green thing on one life point.

FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!



Ed's turn and its more fucking slow motion misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




finally someone else rolls a double one! Whoopdy fucking doo!
One again I see a chance to end the game (I am going to stop using the word win!).

Ed only charges in with one Jack in his turn.

I go at it with the mechanical arm and knock the thing flat on its back........... I go all in and cast oblitertor on Ed's caster, boost to hit and need to roll 10 off 3 die........................................

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!!!!!!

A roll of 4 means I can't take the pain any more and extend my hand forward to congratulate Ed on the win.



With the experiences of the last few days and the need to speed paint 14 figures (which I am REALLY not enjoying the results of), I have decided to give Warmachine a miss for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...