Sunday 27 July 2014

Augusts painting "Shelf"

So this could be my last blogging for a while as I will have the builders in most of the summer. I will try to blog when I can but I think I will have two chances - slim and none.

The good news is I should be able to crack on with the painting while we are away.

Here is August's painting "shelf"



Last months prioities were;

"Warhammer 
 drummer and 3 hand gunners

Warmachine
Finishing off the 2 gunmages and the Vanguard.

If I get a chance I have promised my brother I will make a start on his Viking Bloodbowl team and Stannis is looking tempting.

Targets;
Priorities
7 miniatures

Secondary targets;
3 miniatures"

The good news is I finished off the Warhammer drummer and 9 hand gunners (including Nathan ). I finished off one Warmachine Gun mage but got distracted by 1980's Imperial gruardmen so never got to finish off the Mage or the Vanguard.

This Months prioities are;

Warhammer
Standard bearer

Warmachine
Last Gun mage
Van Guard
Magnus and
Kell

Secondary targets
Everything else in the box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...