Monday 25 January 2021

January update

 

I hope this blog post finds you well.

January update after the cut

First up the last 5 Ungors finished.


This means my unit of Ungor spears is complete for my Beastman army



Next up I completed the last of the Death Chickens from the Warcry box set.







All done!!


Next I got my Centigors completed with a command group.

Tally ho!!


Glad they are based but now they all lean off to the right like their drunk!



For completion the Beastman army needed a BSB so this fella was painted.





These lads have already been posted but have are based now.





Got Blubbernuts my second Chaos spawn finished





Why is he called Blubbernuts you ask . . . . . . . . 


Trouble is that is all I can see now when I look at him!

The Boyz below have already been blogged but they are based now!


Can't help but think they need a trukk now to get around.

Next I got to work on an AoS model.


Apparently this is called a 'Dracoline'.





This is the first ever model I have painted only using GW paints and using the colours on the box art. . .


 . . . . . and it still looks different!

While working on the Dracoline I did some quick and dirty Spearmen to keep ticking off the mini's.



Snow fell is Essex so here is the obligatory photo.


It was perfect snow. Fell on a Sunday so we could enjoy it, enough to build a Snowman and have a snowball fight and gone by Monday so I could cycle to work.

Perfect!!

Got Astrea Soulbringht finished as well


Once again only used GW paints and only the paints listed on the box art but still ended up with a different looking mini?






This does mean I have somehow ended up with a Stormcast army! 

No idea how?






So Astrea puts me at officially 200 miniatures left in the cupboard of DOOM.

Will need to have another count up as I keep finding miniatures and my brother bought another load for me to paint for him.

That said I am cracking through the pile since lockdown began last year and a number of projects are now completed.

Take care, stay safe.

6 comments:

  1. Mate, that was an incredible amount of brushwork done! And all top notch too, great stuff 😀
    *and I can only imagine if Mr. Blubbernuts has a special rule lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks.

      The mini painting has really helped keep me sane during these lockdowns.

      Delete
  2. Wow, when you bring one of your updates I get totally overwhelmed. What a lot of lovely stuff! Even Blubbernuts! :D
    No, seriously, some spectacular minis here, great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      'Chunk' will always be my favourite spawn but Blubbernuts is a real character.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...