Monday 2 December 2019

90 minute Paint blast; Ironsoul's Condemnors


Work and life had been mental for the last couple of weeks and I decided I needed something finished in one sitting.

I gave myself 90 minutes on Sunday and cracked into the Condemnors from the 'Dreadfane' boxset.

More after the cut



To be completely transparent this lot were already assembled and undercoated black, with an additional zenith spray of brown.



Just a very simple case of block colours, ink wash and edge highlight but a productive 90 minutes all in.

Never got them finished but it was close 😣


In other news I did finish up two of the Godsworn hunt since my last post.







8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. cheers man.

      Just great to get something painted

      Delete
  2. Dammit, it takes me 90 minutes just to decide what colours to use! Absolutely great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely get it. I have somehow ended up painting a LOT of Stormcasts since AoS was launched. One of the reasons these were so quick was because I could go to my 'go to' triads of colours for Stormcasts; gold, blue, menoth white.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. cheers man, just nice to finish something in a sitting.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, 90 mins for me to just choose colours too... Hoping these new Contrast paints will help cut down my painting time on the tonnes of infantry in my Genestealer Cult project.

    Very nicely done though mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks.

      Excited to see your progress with the cultists.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...