Monday 19 March 2018

But I'm trying to be good . . . . . . . .


So what I really needed was a year of restraint so I could really clear the 'pile of grey shame'.

Instead I get this  . . . . . . . .



and this  . . . . . . . . . .


And after the giggles of 'Shadow Wars' with Shaggy this is a LOT more tempting . . . . . . .


AND these would make a great 'Imperial Guard' kill team proxy . . . . . .


And I LOVE the look of these new Armiger Warglaives in the new 'Forgebane' box release. . . . . .


Add to that the fact I am already getting the shakes over this. . . . .


and ALL of these . . . . . .


Damn you GW!!

I wonder how much I can get for a kidney on the open market?

8 comments:

  1. That nugle army!!! Yeah lots of cool stuff from gw at the mo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when we used to complain about how kack the stuff was?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the other shit, just get on with a Nurgle army already! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me laugh so hard!!!! ;0)

      Patience young Jedi.

      Delete
  4. There should be some kind of law against such stuff, preying on the vulnerable, its just not fair :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the very least there should be a 0800 helpline! ;0)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...