Friday 6 October 2017

Warhammer Underworlds, Shadespire!

I think I am about to officially lose my shit over this game!




Skirmish game . . . . . . . CHECK



Low miniature count  . . . . . . . CHECK


Excellent looking minis . . . . . . . CHECK


Complete game within the one box . . . . . . . . CHECK


Under £50 . . . . . . . . . . CHECK


Simple rule set with levels of tactical awareness . . . . . . . CHECK


3 or 4 player options . . . . . . . CHECK


Designed to be competitive play . . . . . CHECK (about time you Games Workshop pussies!)


Deck building . . . . Heck why not.


Regular expansions to stop the game getting stale . . . . . . . CHECK


There are already two planned expansions


I have been digging through various web sources and must admit I am holding out high hopes.


The official web site.


The unboxing by Miniwargaming




A great rules breakdown by 'How to play'




An excellent battle rep. Once again by the Miniwargaming mob.




Finally a look through one of the first planned expansion packs




I really am quite giggly and silly about this. . . . . Please GW . . . Don't fuck this up!!!!!!!!


Copy right of Games Workshop



2 comments:

  1. I was looking at this to mate. love the skeletons def worth a look when its out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already planning to pre-order the starter set. If it is any good I think I will be all in on this.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...