Monday 2 October 2017

Falling back into old habits! Warmachine



Sunday just gone was supposed to be the conclusion of the epic 'Blood in the Badlands' campaign we have been playing through. . . . . .


Then Phil had some family obligations and Lano woke up Sunday morning to find a naked dude in his Girlfriend's bathtub covered in (his own) puke and poo!!


For the reasons above we decided to postpone the final game (DRATS!!!!!. . . . Lano has no idea how much it cost me to bribe that fella to crap himself in the tub!!!!!).


It turned out Lee and I ended up having a game of Warmachine.


After the cut are some action shots. . . . . . . .
25 points come crashing towards each other . . . . .



Ashlynn moves up in support. . . . . . .



Lee's Troll's get busy with the ironwork and hack down Halberdiers . . . . .



Ashlynn charges in and does the business.


Lee also learns the misery of Ashlynn's feat. . . . . . .



My Mule and Riflemen blast lumps off the Troll Warbeast but it just keeps on coming . . . . .



Mandrake is forced to charge but gets greedy and has one last swing at Ashlynn.


Thankfully (for me) he misses and Ashlynn chops him down with her 'riposte' ability!




It was Lee's first proper game and I was rusty as all hell so it was not the most cut throat of games.


Truth was if I had been playing against anyone but an absolute beginner I would have been toast by turn three.


Hopefully we contest the Flying fastness next week . . . . . Now I just have to bribe someone to shit in Lano's bathtub again to put him off his game!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry I stopped reading after '' Lano woke up Sunday morning to find a naked dude in his Girlfriend's bathtub covered in (his own) puke and poo!!'' nothing can top that sentence.. kinda want more info and kinda don't at the same time hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL . . . I had to read his text twice to make sure I was reading it right!

      I had the same morbid fascination as you about the story. Irony is I nearly pooped my pats with laughing as he was telling me the story!

      Delete
    2. I was also intrigued by that headline. Nice to see some minis gaming in action, but I want to know more about puke, poo and a plonker in the tub!

      Delete
    3. Ok; I guess I know what my next blog post has to be about ;0)

      Delete
    4. Let's just say...
      We had a late and long night.
      Lots of alcohol was consumed and subsequently thrown up...

      Delete
    5. Now the big question is how do I get the fella to shit in your bath tub to put you off the game Sunday?

      Delete
  2. Forget the naked dude, puke and poo. LEE WAS PLAYING WORMAHORDES? That's it the world has gone to poo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your the last good man amoung us!

      Even Lee has succumb to WARMACHINE.

      Give in Macca . . . . Resistance is futile . . . . join us!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...