Wednesday 4 August 2021

Bringing my Hobby output up to date


So here is another update after the break.

First up the Underworlds Witch Elves.



Lots of use of Contrast paints especially Templer black.



Then the fish from the Underworlds Warband.



Then a test piece for a big project. 45 minutes from start to finish.


Then the crab from the Sea Elves.




Another warband finished. I just need to get my hands on the Crimson Court and I finally finish all the warbands.


With the Underworlds warbands completed I set upon the stormcast army kindly donated to me by Phil. 4 finished finished in under 2 hours.


The next day I finished off another 5.


Then on to the Retributors.


And Herald finished.


Then as a change I got another of the Red clearance trouble shooters finished.




Then back to the Retributors.


Dan came over to give Underworlds another go. At this point I found out that one of the Lizardmen cards is in Italian!


Then the Sequitors were finished up.


Not sure if these have been blogged before but here is the Orruks warband .







The back to the Golden boys. This time the 'Hawkmen'.


Here is how the Stormcast army currently stood having added the elelments painted for Underworlds.



Then the last two Hawkmen were finished.


All the stormcast Liberators gathered together.


Here is the fully mustered army Phil was kind enough to give to me! Start to finish in 8 days!!


Still more to come!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a work! The sea Elves are my favourite, but everything looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks the Deepkin (sea elves) were great fun to paint. The Stormcast do not stand up well to close inspection but I hope the look of them on mass will compensate for that.

      Delete
  2. I read “Hawkmen” and I hear Brian Blessed in my head “Diiiivvvvveeee!!!”

    A whole load of super cool stuff here mate! I think the Dark Elves team is my fav of the lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I played 3rd edition yesterday and heard Brian Blessed in my head every time they charged. Mojo is really high at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Situs Judi Slot Online TERPERCAYA
    Bonus Deposite 100%
    LEVIS4D Menyediakan PROMO Terbaik!!!
    * EVENT SLOT & BOLA MILYARAN RUPIAH
    * Bonus New Member 20%
    * Bonus Deposit Harian Rp 5.000
    * BONUS OLD MEMBER JOINT TELEGRAM (https://t.me/slotgacorteruslevis4d)
    * Member Get Member
    * Bonus Rollingan Slot Games Terbesar ALL GAMES kecuali sport (menang kalah tetap dapat)
    * Bonus Rollingan 1 Minggu Sekali Khusus LIVE GAMES
    * Hadiah 2D Terbalik
    * Hadiah Hiburan Prize 2 & Prize 3
    * Bonus Referral Referal Seumur Hidup

    WhatsApp Resmi LEVIS4D
    WA : 082258880986
    Levismerah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...