Monday 15 November 2021

Another belated update. VERY photo heavy!!

 


See! Still alive!!

In no particular order . . . .

A game of Legends of the old west.







Throgg finished to lead my Chaos Troll army,



Some Black Scorpion and foundry miniatures finished for my brother,



More Legends of the old West games








More close ups,




All contrast paints.










Some underworlds,


More cowboys,




My finished (for now) Stormcast army for AoS.




More games of Underworlds









I also had my first game of Age of Sigmar













Then more Golden Boys finished.






Then a game of AoS against Mike 2.0











Then I finally got my hands on the Vampire warband for Underworlds.










Then more Black Scorpion Cowboys.







Then with a thirst for more Stormcast I picked up the boys from the Dominion boxed set.



Billy played us through a game of Necromunda.




With the completion of the Vampires I had completed EVERY warband for Underworlds.







Shadespire









Nightvault











The starter sets







Beastgrave











Direchasm













So sorry for the long delay between posts but at least I have been productive.

Stay safe

6 comments:

  1. Yeah you have! So much stuff and congrats on all those teams finished! The vampyres are such a cool set, tempted to get them even tho I don’t play.

    O and I laughed at seeing Colonel Sanders armed and dangerous! Those cowboys are some excellent paint jobs for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. Just wish I was more consistent with my blogging.

      Delete
    2. Eh no one cares. Hell, these days I post maybe once a month

      Delete
  2. Wow, 'productive' is such an understatement! Well, I need to revisit the pics slowly, but I've spotted some truly great paintjobs! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Situs Judi Slot Online TERPERCAYA
    Bonus Deposite 100%
    LEVIS4D Menyediakan PROMO Terbaik!!!
    * EVENT SLOT & BOLA MILYARAN RUPIAH
    * Bonus New Member 20%
    * Bonus Deposit Harian Rp 5.000
    * BONUS OLD MEMBER JOINT TELEGRAM (https://t.me/slotgacorteruslevis4d)
    * Member Get Member
    * Bonus Rollingan Slot Games Terbesar ALL GAMES kecuali sport (menang kalah tetap dapat)
    * Bonus Rollingan 1 Minggu Sekali Khusus LIVE GAMES
    * Hadiah 2D Terbalik
    * Hadiah Hiburan Prize 2 & Prize 3
    * Bonus Referral Referal Seumur Hidup

    WhatsApp Resmi LEVIS4D
    WA : 082258880986
    Levismerah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...