Friday 18 September 2020

Orcified Watch Tower

 


After the Dwarf brew house and the Beer Wagon I was still not happy with the amount of Orc terrain I had considering this campaign was set in the Badlands of the Old World.

Only one thing for it. . . . . .

 . . . . . Bosh some together.

Once again it was the hard back version of the 8th edition rulebook that provided the inspiration.


I had an old watchtower I picked up on eBay partly made which proved to be a perfect candidate.



First I decided to paint the tower before I 'improved' it for the Orcs.


Considering I did all the painting at this point with sponges I am really pleased with how it turned out.



Now it was time to 'orcify' it with bits out of the bits skip!


The spikes on the base are all from the Warcry starter set.




The wooden parts are all from the GW fences set.


The tree for the Snotling lookout post is a tree cut from the fence set turned upside down.


Here it is all finished.







The 'lodgers' are all Foundry miniatures snotlings I picked up at BOYL last year.





So another fun little build inspired by the 8th edition rule book.

WHF 8th edition. The game that just keeps on giving

#theoldworldlives

4 comments:

  1. Big bravo!!! It's an awesome piece! The tiny Snotlings made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Riot its full of snottling goodness :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...