Monday 4 November 2019

Half term painting purge; The Grymwatch


Next up on my half term painting purge is the newest warband for Beastgrave, 'The Gyrmwatch'.

More after the cut.




First up is the boss himself, Duke Crakmarrow.


Next up is 'Gristlewel Greatsword'.


Next, 'Master Talon'.


Then my favourite of the bunch, 'Valreek the Tracker'.


Then 'Night's Herald'


Looked like a crab to me so I tried to paint the flesh to look like crab meat. Not sure how successful it was but he definitely stands out now.


Next up are the 'Harriers'

Got to be honest I only like the back of these!


And last but by no means least, 'The Royal Butcher'.


I never did like the look of the old school 'Flesheater courts' but this new look is just incredible!

I loved painting everyone of these and have definitely found my miniatures if I ever play Mordheim as Vampires. They are just incredible sculpts!!




7 comments:

  1. Not familiar with Beastgrave at all, but wow! Those are some absolutely terrifying models, that last photo with the arm 😮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant sculpts. The Ghouls have always looked silly in my eyes. Finally they have the terrifying aspect they deserve.

      Delete
  2. Frikken love these sculpts mate and your paint jobs are great. Might have to get these once they are released without all the game junk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man.

      All the warbands so far have been released as 'easy to build sets'.

      Delete
  3. Lovely work, man! Really dig how those turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. They were a pleasure to paint.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...