Monday 30 September 2019

Saturday Night Fights; More Warcry


Saturday night Fights only had Shaggy and I in attendance but we did manage to crash through 3 games in under 3 hours!

More after the cut.



First game of the evening was an 'artefact of power' game.

The winner would continue on their campaign.

This would be a game of 'The Hunted'.


The truth is I had this game in the bag until I forgot the second victory condition!

You really should read this Mike!!

The problem was I just got too trigger happy . . . . . .


 . . . . . .and forgot to move my leader away from the board edge.


This gave Shaggy the game!!

Game two was 'the ritual'.


Shaggy would be the defender.


This was more like it and the sort of game I wanted from Warcry.


This turned into a real cat and mouse game.


It definitely makes a difference playing the 'match play' scenarios.




The Stormcasts managed to take this one and get an artefact of power to continue on their campaign.


With my selling of both the Untamed beasts and the painted Iron Golems I had enough in the hobby kitty this month to get 'Beastgrave' when it was released Saturday.


For some reason GW have stopped doing the majority of their coloured primer sprays!


This really slowed down the painting of both the Beastmen and the Elven things.


Looks like I am off to Dark Sphere over the half term to invest in some 'Army painter' coloured primers!


The Game of Underworlds continues to be brilliant. I really like the touch that each faction gets at 'out of the box' deck which you can play with.


Shaggy and I both agreed to just play the decks out of the box with Shaggy playing as the Beasts.

The Elves took the win 10 glory to 7.



7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...