Thursday 25 July 2019

More painting. Bloodletters and Necrons


Once again I have been cracking on with the brushes.



First up some Bloodletters to have the five I need for the next game of 'Path to glory'.



Next up is a set of GW ruins I painted up as a speed painting exercise.


The one on the left below is painted with rattle cans and a final dry brush the one of the right exclusively with sponges.


Probably going to go with the sponge technique mostly so I don't have to wait for the fumes from the cans to dissipate.


Next up is probably my must ironic warband as I finished it the day I think I talked people in my gaming circles into buying War Cry 😒!


These are painted up for Shadow Wars which was going to be your next run of Saturday night fights but then War Cry has turned up.

OPPS!

First up my Appointed Immortal.


Next up a an Immortal with a Carbine.



Next up is another Immortal but this is one of the old metal versions with a modern plastic weapon added.


Here is my Deathmark as a nice surprise for my opponent.


And finally my 'meat' shield for my leader.


Good job Necrons are used to waiting as it looks like they now go back in the box until we're bored with War Cry.

So that's 130 miniatures finished this year so far.



9 comments:

  1. Looking good mate. Going to have to have a chat about how you did those ruins.
    Also look forward or not to meeting those necrons...01011100110001

    ReplyDelete
  2. 130!? Wow, think i've painted maybe 20? LOL

    Love the Necrons tho. Where are those ruins from?

    Warcry... Not so enthused by it for some reason. Like the crow-theme figs, but otherwise those factions really aren't that interesting to me. Will be excited to see your posts and read your opinion on the riles though. Am anticipating a Killteam version of AoS type game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. the ruins are the GW Azyrite ruins set.

      With regards to Warcry I want the terrain for Mordheim so I might as well get the game for 'Saturday night fights' as it's fast and furious.

      We'll see if it has legs.

      Delete
  4. Nice! I find them pretty interesting, cool job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like those Necrons, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, the Necrons always make me think of Terminators.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...