Tuesday 7 August 2018

More random painting and we are moving!


Another two random Minotaurs finished.


I have really enjoyed painting these but it could just be the change in miniatures.


In other news the Dunnage Clan is moving home next week so blogging will be on a hiatus until I get back to work!


We have a TON of building work to do on the new place before we can even consider connecting internet etc so blogging is going to be very sporadic for the rest of the year.


In September I start my new Head of Year role as well so my opportunities to blog at work will be few and far between.


Hopefully normal service will resume sooner rather then later.

10 comments:

  1. Man, I love that fur and skin tone - Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I think the truth is I must enjoy painting the bigger 'monstrous infantry' type models and therefore put a lot more effort into them.

      Delete
  2. You do get to paint and play with some of the coolest toys! Best of luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am blessed with my hobby and gaming circle.

      Delete
  3. Smashing painting fella, love those minotaurs, congrats on the move and the new role :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive. They are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. They were a real joy to paint so I put a little extra effort into them.

      Delete
  5. THese are damned cool mate!

    New job is great news too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...