Sunday 16 August 2015

Miniature 150!!!! Rogue Trader era Space Ork


So I have finally cracked the 150 mark for miniatures painted or sold this year.

With it being a mile stone I decided it had to be an Ork!



Got to be honest I have never been a fan of the early Space Orks. I just found them really 'flat' and boring and have always prefered the more recent, dynamic, sculpts.

BUT this fella has really grown on me since I painted him and I now think he has a certain 'charm' to him. Not going to be paying some of the silly prices on ebay for these fellas but if I come across some going cheap I will certainly be more tempted to put a cheeky bid in.


Seeing as it had a lovely big shoulder pad on it I decided to go really old skool and paint the 'Luggubs drop legion' insignia on it to give it a proper Rouge Trader vibe.

Now the numbers,

Miniatures painted / sold this year = 150
Miniatures bought this year =35

514 miniatures to go!

 I have also had another serious look at my lead mountain and another load of stuff is now on ebay.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about these early orcs, but yo have to love those boots, any punk would be proud to own a pair :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...