Sunday 5 January 2014

Blood bowl 2nd edition Human referee, controlling the chaos with a whistle and some coloured cards!!

Had a right result on ebay today, just sold off a load of old Mithril, Lord of the Rings miniatures I bought in Hamleys years ago. The female ranger alone has just been sold to Italy for over eighty quid so I should have more then enough to get me started on these teams....ebay here we come.

Another online store which is really impressive is impact miniatures
http://www.impactminiatures.net/index.php?option=home

They are based in Oz so postage could prove expensive but if nothing else give you a good idea of what is out there, have an eye on a few of the minis as I am not too impressed with the new lines of bloodbowl mini's GW brought out for the 3rd edition, especially the human minis.

Got to grips with a Human ref today which is another loft find and I wanted to practice my skin tones again






The flesh and leather are P3 paints from priverteer press which I really like and are new to me as a painter.

The bottle on the base is made with green stuff which I just rolled between my fingers until it looked a bit bottle shaped. I figure the ref has either been drinking on the job (and who would blame him) or it was "donated" by a spectator after a particually poor decision.

Need to work on my shading of black cloth but other then that not a bad first effort for flesh tones.

I will have to get a orc ref now to balance things out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...