Monday 16 March 2020

Saturday night fights. Triumph and treachery!


This Saturday three of us met up at mine for Saturday Night Fights.

With three in attendance it had to be T and T!

More after the cut.



The armies are deployed.


My Warriors of Chaos eye up Alister's Orks. . . . . . .


While making the most use of cover to hide from the Dwarven guns!


The Dwarves bunker down in the corner with their many, many guns!


The Orks advance towards the Warriors of Chaos.


The Warriors of Chaos fan out.


And then I REALLY miscast and lose my level four wizard and 19 warriors to nick one wound off the Dwarf Gyrocopter. . . . . . It was totally worth it 😭


The other two can't stop laughing.


My Decimated Knights continue to advance towards the Dwarf guns.


The rest of my forces continue to advance towards the Orks


I make sure Al does not get to drop his bus in the midst of my forces with the 'Hand of Gork'.


 During Al's turn; Shaggy drops a card which allows him to open fire on me.

The last of the Knights disappear in a puff of smoke!


 Finally my forces make contact with the enemy!!


The Dwarves go Spider hunting with their Organ gun.


My Khorne buzz saw rips through the Spider riders and into the Black orcs. They attempt to assassinate the Ork BSB but fail.


The rest of the Ork forces encircle my Warriors of Chaos.


The 'arrer' boys are next on the hit list.


Despite being surrounded I decide to try to break through the Ork lines before Al can tighten the noose.


My Warriors of Tzeentch continue to rip into the Black Orcs.


Despite the Trolls breaking through the noose the Warriors of Tzeentch are charged in the rear by the Orc Giant.


My Exalted hero takes on the Giant and everyone is amazed when he comes through the combat unharmed. 😯


And that's game. When the tokens are totalled up Al and Shaggy are drawn for first.

1 comment:

  1. You gotta love those miscasts, but they can seriously damage and army, bad luck fella :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...