Thursday 31 October 2019

Warhammer Fantasy 8th edition 7000 points. Empire Vs Ogres Pt.1


During the Half term Lee and I had decided that one thing we did need was a bloody big game of little soldiers.

Conversation went a little something like this . . . . . .

Whats the biggest army you've got?

Bring everything you have!

7000 points aside it is!!!!!

More after the cut.



I muster my 7000 points with some help of some proxies from my smaller WIP Beastman Army .


It was great to see the Guthook tribe out on mass again!




One thing I know I don't miss is the bloody hobby maths!

Brain hurts now!!

Lee musters his forces!


7000 points of beautifully painted little men.

Or what we Ogres call lunch! 😀





The table is set!



The deep breath before the plunge!


Part 2 to come . . . . . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I do like a big battle. I remember the "Gathering of Might" battle report in White Dwarf many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also wanted to get all my toys out for a game.

      It has finally happened ;0)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...