Friday 20 July 2018

Mad Maegrim of the 'Chosen Axes', the first of my summer random miniatures


So here is Mad Maegrim the first of what I think is going to be a string of painting with no rhyme of reason.


This is a 'Fyre Slayer' from the 'Chosen Axes' Shadespire set.

Another quick and easy paint scheme to help me get my eye in after a 7 month painting break.


I even used . . . . GASP!!  . . . . . some dry brushing!!!!!!

I know the shame. Please don't tell Lano!

In other news Tim and I managed to squeeze in TWO games of Scythe last night in under 3 hours!!


Played the first games as the 'Swedes' and the second games as the 'Japanese'. Some how managed to win with both games!!

4 comments:

  1. He's a fearsome little chap, great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough he looks like a 'man baby' running away from a bath to me!

      Delete
  2. Mad looks like he would live up to his name, excellent stuff Riot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must be mad running round Shadespire in just a loin cloth and a silly hat!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...