Sunday 24 July 2016

Year of puns. July / Crewly.

Here is my entry for July for my year of puns.


My original intention was to paint a set of miniatures which homaged a rather striking picture from the original Mordheim rulebook but once again time and tides got in the way.




July was to be a entry relating to Groo ly (dim swordsman) or crews (pirates etc) so I pulled out an Empire cannon and crew to paint up.

They all ended up boss eyed or blind as I am yet to hit anything with a cannon in any of my WHF battles!

It just seemed fitting.


Regardless, they are done and I am looking forward to Au(pus)t.


Miniatures painted / sold this year =78 (silver tower does not count)

Target 100

Miniatures bought 15 (silver tower does not count)
376 miniatures to go!
63 in the black this year.

4 comments:

  1. Great punning and a fabulous crew to boot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks. I think they certainly have a charm.

      Delete
  2. They look great, very nicely painted, full of character :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers.

      I just wish they could hit something!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...