Saturday 28 May 2016

Warhammer Quest Silver tower. Painted Pink, Blue and Brimstone Horrors of Tzeentch


So here is a collider scope of colour thanks to the Horrors of Tzeentch from the Warhammer Quest silver tower box set!


My son has been fascinated by these fellas and is always lurking around the display case since their arrival.

And why not they are GORGEOUS sculpts!!!!

First up the Pink Horrors.




And their grumpy offspring the Blue Horrors.



And their mini kin the Brimstone Horrors.


And another group shot. . . . . .just because!


10 comments:

  1. Hats off to you Riot, you have really worked hard on these and they look absolutely brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Credit where it's due they were all Lano's work.

      All I did was keep sticking stuff together and supplying him with food!

      Delete
  2. Dear Lord, these are truly stunning, the best yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sculpts are stunning!

      Considering Lano finished these at 4 in the morning (?!?) I think he did an amazing job. Think how good they would have looked if he had taken his time?!

      Delete
  3. Those are fantastic! Awesome work, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again these were all painted by Lano our speed painter!

      All credit goes to him! I will pass on your compliment.

      Delete
  4. Your mate has done a great job, speed painted or not, I'd be proud to have these in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They take pride of place in my display cabinet!

      It's galling to know he is younger then most of the miniatures I own and even if I painted for another 40 years I will not be as good as him! ;0)

      Delete
  5. These look nice! Working on my set as we speak, good inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man and good luck with finishing yours up. There is a LOT there.

      If you want inspiration I suggest checking out Big Boss Red Skullz blog. His stuff is special!
      https://bigbossredskullz.wordpress.com/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...